Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge results experienced after Wei Labs products usage

Tagged: 

• results experienced after Wei Labs products usage

Posted by Carlo De Pellegrin on December 7, 2020 at 3:49 pm

@steve-dragoo , @deliassen

December, 7, 2020
    I was wondering around this site early this morning and read commentary of several people sharing their success with Wei Labs products or lack there of back in 2018. I can’t find that discussion, but would love the hear any current updates from Denny Eliassen and Steve Dragoo, among others, whose names I cant remember.
    I am considering their products now.

Carlo De Pellegrin replied 3 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Sam Gilmore

December 8, 2020 at 4:10 pm

I have not read any thing new about Wei but would like to know more Can anybody share

• Steve Dragoo

December 8, 2020 at 4:54 pm

@samgilmore

Hi Sam,

Wei Labs website has some good info under respiratory at weilab dot com.  Please see my response to Carlo and look at the forums for more info too.

Steve

• Steve Dragoo

December 8, 2020 at 4:38 pm

@carlo

Hi Carlo,

I wanted a maintenance dose (1 – 3 months) about 9 months ago but until a few days ago they (WEi) could not ship over here.

WEi definitely helped but my results are subjective as I have had no tests or screenings for 20 months. My stamina and strength improved and I have flown several times with no O2.

So I want the maintenance soon because I was very sick for 3 months and have only recovered about 70% – stuck in the bedroom on O2 24/7 until 10 days ago – O2 at night but still too weak and short of breath to go more than a few steps. This will be my real test as I have plateaued.

Stay well…

Steve

• Carlo De Pellegrin

December 9, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Steve, Thank you very much for your reply. So glad that it has worked for you. I was only diagnosed in September so I am new to this disease. Any positive news is great. Would sure like to hear about your results after your recent product delivery. I will not make a decsion until the new year as I might be able to get part of the costs cover by my HSA.
    all the best in your battle.
    Carlo

• Randy

December 10, 2020 at 12:03 pm

I am interested in the Wei experiment and am really wondering if it is the miracle drug that many are proposing. My  doctor keeps me pills and now an inhaler and I just don’t know if they are really doing any good. There was a drug in trial #3, Nintedanib, that approved in the pill form instead of the inhaler form. It is now showing the side effects just like Orev or Esbriet. The inhaler form really looked like it would be a good thing, now, no.

What to do and what to believe. I am down to 1 lung and would like to keep it. Any have any more thoughts on the Wei. Would sure like to hear about your experience. Thank-you in advance. Randy

• Carlo De Pellegrin

December 11, 2020 at 9:06 am

Randy, I am still doing research but will let everyone know if I decide to try. It will be January, when hopefully I will be in Mexico. The problem of course then will be that being in mexico alone will make me feel better, so it would be difficult to separate the two…Mexico and Wei products.