Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

PF News’ forums moderator, Charlene Marshall, shares her perspective regarding the importance of Pulmonary Fibrosis awareness month, which runs through the month of September.

Are you interested in learning more about Pulmonary Fibrosis? If so, please visit pulmonaryfibrosisnews.com/

There are a number of organizations offering ideas on how you can help spread awareness for PF this September. To join the discussion and see some of those ideas, please visit our forums!

Steve Dragoo
      Participant

I am grateful for both of you and your dedication to PF News.

Mark Koziol
        Keymaster

Hello Steve, thank you for your kind words. Mark

Thank you @steve-dragoo, I am thankful for you as well. Such an educated, well-respected member of our forums. Thanks for being part of our community 🙂
      Charlene.

Steve Dragoo
        Participant

AaaHhhh – shucks you guys…

Tracey Phillips
      Participant

This has to be the best forum out there.

I’m always checking in and seeing such great information! Thanks guys!

Hi @traceyphillips,

Thank you so much for your kind words – it really means a lot to Mark and I as the co-moderators of the forum, along with many folks “behind the scenes” that members benefit from our content and this online community. No one should have to face this disease alone! We really appreciate you and are grateful for your kind words. Thanks again!
      Charlene.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account