Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Welcome to the forums, Mark!

• Welcome to the forums, Mark!

Posted by Charlene Marshall on March 9, 2019 at 11:17 am

To our wonderful forum community,

I am so excited to introduce you all to Mark Koziol (@mark-koziol), who will be joining me as a co-moderator to this wonderful site. He offers a unique perspective, which I think will complement my ‘pre-transplant’ status as Mark has had a single lung (right) transplant. Together, I hope we can continue offering assistance to everyone on this site, and Mark can particularly connect on a more personal level with those considering or who have been through lung transplantation. I also can’t stress enough how impressed and grateful I am for many of you offering assistance to one another. I am inspired by you all!

I will let Mark share his story with you, but please welcome him to our amazing community as I know you all will! We’re glad to have you Mark, this is such an incredible platform of people. My only wish is that we could all be together and meet in person 🙂

Mark will be contributing forum content with me, and has a post scheduled for later today on Tacrolimus – one of the post-transplant anti-rejection drugs. He will also chime in with replies and offer his thoughts on various topics as he can. He is still learning the site, and the role of a co-moderator so it’ll take some time but I am happy to have him on board!

Welcome Mark!

Steve Dragoo replied 5 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    March 9, 2019 at 12:10 pm

Warm Welcome Mark

• Mark Koziol

March 11, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Thank you Jean-Michael, I appreciate you welcoming me into your forum.

• Steve Dragoo

March 12, 2019 at 8:33 am

@mark-koziol

Hey Mark – You have come to the right place for open conversations and cutting edge insights that many here find very beneficial. Hope you do too… – Steve