• Steve Dragoo

April 23, 2019 at 9:57 am

@davidaswain,

Hi David – thanks for sharing your insights.  Haven’t found a laser treatment in the Philippines but I have several people trying to figure it out. Not so worried about the long haul travel just the huge amount of things I need to take care of before I leave as I get tired far too easily anymore if it is hard work…  Thanks!  – Steve

• Stephanie

May 25, 2019 at 9:11 am

Hello. I am new to the forum and just have a brief question. After contacting Dr. Hall and reading about laser treatments, I have tried to locate a provider who will treat me. My local provider was not interested in even reading about the process. Therefore, I will have to travel to have the treatment. Does anyone know of the provider in the Los Angeles area who can help me? I have called several chiropractors in the area but again no luck. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• Stephanie

June 18, 2019 at 2:01 pm

I want to share the name of a Doctor in the Los Angeles area who has agreed to start laser therapy:

Kambourakis Chiropractic
    Nicholas Kambourakis
    13371 Ventura Boulevard Suite A
    Sherman Oaks, CA. 91423
    818-986-8484

They accept insurance & medicare. Reasonable co-pay. Very nice & helpful. Hope this helps others in the area.

I had called more than 6 other Chiropractors in the area but none would agree to perform the therapy. The closest Doctor who would help me was in Newport Beach. Almost 2 hours away.

• Charlene Marshall

June 18, 2019 at 6:59 pm

Hi Stephanie ( @stungate ),

Wow, thank you so much for your generosity and thoughtfulness in sharing this information. I know it will benefit a lot of folks looking for laser therapy, and happy to hear of your positive experience with them as well. I know many will benefit from your post, thank you again.

Best wishes to you!
    Charlene.

• linda waldschmidt

July 8, 2019 at 8:26 am

@drandyhall Is the cold laser therapy for any lung disease? As I am now told I have ILD and if I need any meds, I would be put on cellcept.

• Andrew Hall DC

July 8, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Hi Linda,

Actually ILD encompasses many lung diseases including IPF, HP, etc, etc.  So, it’s really non-specific.  But the answer is yes, laser would probably be helpful for you just as it has been for the vast majority of patients with one form of ILD or another.  I’m also getting reports of patients that have had positive changes using laser for COPD.  I wish you the best!

• Peter Goodwin

August 20, 2019 at 7:42 am

K Laser US have changed their name to Summus Medical.

Apparently there were legal issues between K Laser US and K Laser Europe.

Peter

• Karen Boettin.

August 22, 2019 at 10:07 pm

I am seeing a Chiropractor for laser treatments and am doing well. I feel it is really helping me .My oxygen levels go up to 99 after treatment and usually remain above 96. I walked on the treadmill without oxygen for 6minutes at 1.5 mph it was unbelievable…I’m going to really have to hussle on my next 6min walk or they could take away my oxygen . I still need it if I start moving quickly.I am encouraged that this will keep my fibrosis at this level.

Dr Steven Kehres

968 E Rollins rd

Round Lake Beach I’m

847 223 1220

• Andrew Hall DC

August 22, 2019 at 11:32 pm

That’s awesome Karen.  I’m curious what your O2 levels were running before starting laser therapy.  I am assuming it was fairly low considering you have been on oxygen.

• leontis teryazos

August 23, 2019 at 7:01 am

Karen ( @nimrod )

That is nice to hear. Could you please let us know how many laser treatments you have had. Also curious to know what distance you covered during the 6 min on the treadmaill and how that compares to distance you could do before you started the laser treatments.

• Randy

April 2, 2024 at 3:58 pm

Hello Charlene, I thought had put in a request the other day about laser treatment, but it must not have gotten thru. I am really curious on how it works, what does it accomplish and how is it done. I see all the posting about it but I have never seen or heard anything about it before now. If you could give me some answers, I would appreciate it. Thank you ,Randall Thornton

Page 4 of 4