Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      George Beck
      Participant

On the full dose of Esbriet for about two weeks and have developed itchy skin. Chest, back, legs, etc. Not the end of the world, but it sure is annoying. Anyone else? Have you found an answer?

Rob
      Participant

I had some itchy skin and rashes(from the sun) when first taking Esbriet but they definitely diminished over time. I still have a sunscreen stick to rub on the back of my hands when driving or golfing.

George Beck
      Participant

Interesting, Rob. I stopped Esbriet for two weeks at the suggestion of my pulmo, but the itchiness continued. We do have a cat, but have had cats for a long time. No problem with the sun. Still looking for an answer. If you are in fact a dog, this might explain your itchiness.

Karen Martin
      Participant

I also have itching with Esbriet and I have been on it for two years now.  Backs of my hands, back, legs, ankles…you name it.  Lotion helps sometimes.  When it gets especially bad on the backs of my hands I have used cortisone cream, which seems to stop it.

(George, aren’t you clever, noting Bob’s avatar is a pup!)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account